Angel Hands Integrative Centre was born out of a vision to offer a dynamic approach to health, healing, and prevention by integrating complementary and traditional therapies with established practices from around the world. We live and breathe the Integrated model because we believe that pain, illness, and disease are unique to each individual. Thus, having a team to tailor the right therapy for you means that we are addressing the root cause.
Our mission is to transform the way therapy is practiced and how healthcare is delivered so we work to bridge the gap between the conventional medical community and complementary care. Believing strongly in the strength of a team approach, we support other health care providers and “front line” services.
Empowering our clients and the community is always upmost in our minds, so Angel Hands delivers educational workshops, videos, and lectures to bring whole person healing to the forefront.
Here are some of the organizations we have already worked with:
- Happy Hearts Alliance at the VGH Centre for Cardiovascular Health
- Pain BC
- Camp My Way – PTSD
- Diabetes Association BC
- Downtown Eastside Women’s Centre
- Medicare for Autism Now
- Baubles for Banting — Canadian Diabetes Association
- Inspire Health — Kayak for a Cure
- UBC Palliative Care
- Hebrew Free Loan Association
- The University Women’s Club of Vancouver
- Women Against Violence Against Women
- Relay for Life — Canadian Cancer Society
- Rotary Ride for Rescue — North Shore Rescue
- Beaconsfield Elementary School