Qigong is a system of whole body gestures, playing with sensitive, subtle energies flowing in, around and through the body. It helps to build your internal power by mastering your mind, breathing and channeling universal forces.
The Tao is a way of living in harmony with nature, with your true nature. It is the ancient source of acupuncture and Tai Chi.
Chi Kung is Oriental Breath Therapy and energy- directing exercise.Express your creativity with vibrant and meaningful movement.
These classes serve to support and deepen your personal practice and connect with a lively community. Experiencing the QI exercises over an extended period will allow you to fully reap their sustaining benefits.
The class includes:
- Dantian Qigong – move playfully from the core, grounding and centering
- Tendon Nei Kung – stretch the tendons for greater flexibility and elasticity
- Iron Shirt Qigong – build internal strength and alignment
- Bone Breathing – cleanse and regenerate the bone structure
- Wu Wei Qigong – unwind and move spontaneously with the Qi flow
Minke de Vos teaches spiritual embodiment at Silent Ground Retreats, and is internationally known as one of the top teachers of Qigong, self-healing and Tao Tantric Arts. She has worked along-side of Taoist Master Mantak Chia for over 30 years. She is also a Medical Qigong Master Therapist and founder of “Feminine Treasures” and “Tao Tantric Arts”.