Natural Nutrition uses a holistic approach to health that uses evidence-based techniques for diet, lifestyle and detoxification.
Holistic Nutritionists are qualified professionals who are trained to guide you in making nutrition and lifestyle choices that will benefit you in preventing disease and getting to the root cause of an illness or imbalance. We take a holistic approach by dealing with the whole person (body, mind and spirit). We assess dietary needs, symptoms, health history, emotional state, stress levels, exercise, and lifestyle choices when consulting with each client as everyone is biochemically unique.
- Healthy Weight Management
- Hormonal Irregularities & Concerns (PCOS, PMS, Menstrual cramps, Pre & postnatal pregnancy, menopause)
- Improved skin tone and texture (Acne/skin conditions)
- Disease prevention
- Increased energy levels
- Dietary changes/food allergies/sensitivities
- Improved digestion and relief from constipation
- Improved mood (Depression/Anxiety/happiness/autism/ADD/Alzheimer’s)
- Increased energy
- Better sleep
- Thyroid & adrenal fatigue
- Strengthened immune system
- Balanced blood sugar levels
- Reduced cholesterol and blood pressure levels
- Cardiovascular health
- Pediatric nutrition
Additionally, natural nutritionists believe that many chronic illnesses can be prevented or improved through diet, and promote the use of natural nutrition to manage conditions such as:
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
Extended Health Coverage:
The services of Natural Nutritionist are eligible for coverage under many extended healthcare plans.
Please inquire with your insurance provider to confirm coverage.