Mihael is the Lead Therapist of Angel Hands Integrative Programs. His speciality is reconnecting the communication between the mind and body. His innovative approach to the body and broad knowledge and experience has lead to his reputation as a therapist who can initiate transformative change. After becoming a Shiatsu Therapist in 2001, he has developed his own style of therapy and methodology that focuses on the body-mind connection. He has helped clients change and transform through his treatments which look at the complete person. Developing strong palpation skills through 16 years of bodywork and 20 years of mind-body studies, he has a gift to understand and translate what your body is trying to communicate.
Mihael is recognized by complementary as well as conventional health agencies like VGH Cardiac Rehab Centre, Diabetes Association and The Cancer Society where he is often asked to be a keynote speaker or educator. He has become well known for treating “tough cases” and extremely effective at chronic pain, frozen shoulders, trauma release, digestive issues, chronic fatigue syndrome, migraines & headaches and more.
- Interviewed on Shaw TV, for the Empowerment Show
- Keynote speaker on Trauma, PTSD, Translating Your Body’s Information, Tapping Into Your Potential, Stress Management, Pain As A Tool Of Transformation, Empowered Sensitivity & Human Evolution
- Organizations Spoke at: Minerva, Raymond James Forum, Mackay CEO Forum, Royal Bank, Langara College, UBC, VGH Cardiology Department, Healthy Heart Program, VGH Bike Community, Fit For Life
- Featured in the press and magazines like Fit For Life, Georgia Straight, WestEnder, Vancouver LifeStyle, North Shore News and International Journals
- First “Complementary” therapist to be invited to speak at VGH Cardiac Unit
- Past President of the Shiatsu Association of BC
- Creator of “Everything Shiatsu” Facebook group which boosts 3000 members
- Has become known in health circles for treating effectively “tough cases”
- Co- Owner and Lead Therapist of Angel Hands Integrative Centre
- Provides continuous mentorship, training to all Angel Hands therapists
Mihael recognized the need for a health centre that addressed the complexities of modern day diseases and complex pain issues. So in 2012, he and his business and life partner opened Angel Hands Integrative; a centre with a dynamic, collaborative team to not only help people get better, but to offer a platform of change and transformation.
As Lead Therapist of Angel Hands Integrative Programs and Trauma Release, Mihael continues to spread the message of the role of the body in addressing the root causes of illness and disease. Mihael and Angel Hands continue to support Health Care providers, agencies, families, and individuals with the growing epidemic of anxiety, depression, and PTSD in our community.
When working with patients Mihael tries to understand the Patient’s “Pain Story” and how that affects their body. “The body never lies! It always tries to communicate with you”. He takes you through the “Architecture of Healing” and requires participation and commitment from patients to co-create the results in synergy. Mihael works in 10 sessions segments with chronic and complex cases and uses a Diagnostic Scan in clinic to assist in collecting internal Bio – Energetic Information.
Some of the tools and methods used are:
- Shiatsu Therapy
- Visceral Manipulation
- Fascial Work
- Structural Alignment
- Hypnotherapy & Visualization
- Moxa Therapy
- Cupping Therapy
- Reiki and Energy Work
- Corrective Exercises
- Energy Psychology
- Neural Re-Integration
- Nutritional and Diet Recommnedations
- Hot Stone Massage
- Korean Hand Therapy